#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Halle Baby Daddy Issues A Statement: I'm Sad About The Breakup

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Halle Baby Daddy Issues A Statement: I'm Sad About The Breakup


Halle Berry baby's daddy Gabriel Aubry, the French-Canadian model has opened up about the couple's decision to end their seemingly storybook romance.  Gabriel Statement:



"I am sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time," Aubry said in a statement to Access Hollywood this morning. "She is, and will forever be one of the most special and beautiful people that I have ever known, and I am certain that we will continue to have only love and respect for each other.

"We have been blessed with the most amazing daughter in the world," Aubry's statement continues. "Her happiness and well-being are the most important things in the world for us."  Aubry, 34, and Berry, 43, are parents to a daughter, Nahla, 2.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin