#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: USHER COVERS 944 ATLANTA

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

USHER COVERS 944 ATLANTA

R & B newly single Usher covers the latest issue of 944’s Atlanta edition. The 31-year-old singer discusses his new No. 1 album, Raymond v. Raymond, and how he didn’t think people would mistake it as a reference to his divorce.



“People just assume that Raymond v. Raymond means Usher versus his ex-wife, but it is a personal evaluation. We are our own worst enemy, and we are our greatest supporter at the same time,” he says. “Consider me naive, but I didn’t think that people would think [it was about my relationship], because I was not divorced when I came up with the name.”
Ush also addresses the lead single “Papers”, which he says was recorded when he and Tameka were still happily married. Read the article in its entirety (pp. 62-63) Click Now.













No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin