#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Jump Off January Gessert Denies Splitting Up Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian

Friday, April 2, 2010

Video: Jump Off January Gessert Denies Splitting Up Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian


I'm really confused??? So if you sleep or date a celebrity ...who' s in a relationship with someone else..they split you (meaning Jump off) is targeted as the cause of the split and now you need an Attorney ??   Not just any attorney Uber attorney Gloria Allred who these days rep's all jump offs.  In previous post, Reggie is Rumored to have had a fling with January and one of the reasons for the sudden split of his relationship with reality star Kim Kardashian.

Since then January Gessert Denies Splitting Up Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian; Hires Gloria Allred and holds a press conference to represent her against media reports that she caused the split between Bush and his famous ex, Kim Kardashian. Once again for what ...who cares !!! This is Funny!! Look how unattractive this girl is wow.. Your 15seconds of fame start now!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly. I join told all above. Let's discuss this question.

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, there is an offer to go on other way.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, it not absolutely approaches me. Who else, what can prompt?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin