#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Jennifer Hudson becomes Weight Watchers rep

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jennifer Hudson becomes Weight Watchers rep


Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson is ready to show and tell, how she lost her weight. Jennifer Hudson Fabulous new body is compliments of "Weight Watchers".  Jennifer Hudson didn't gain a huge amount of weight when she was pregnant with her son, but it was enough to make her do a double-take when she saw a picture of herself.

"I didn't realize it was me," the singer and actress said Thursday. "I was like, 'Who? ... Oh, my God, this is me.' And now when I look back, wow, look at the difference from then to now."
Jennifer has lost the baby weight and more, and she says it's because of Weight Watchers— for which she is the new spokeswoman.















She said that her lifestyle change has even rubbed off on her fiance, David Otunga, who has recently been wrestling for World Wrestling Entertainment. He's even counting calories these days.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin