#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Ciara – Basic Instinct (U Got Me)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Video: Ciara – Basic Instinct (U Got Me)


Ciara goes back home to The  "A" and her roots and remind her haters she's coming back with swagga. Ciara is the “Same Old Chic” in the viral video for “Basic Instinct (U Got Me).” The street anthem is a formal introduction to her fourth album Basic Instinct track was produced by "The Dream" who also makes a cameo.


 "U got me" is a catchy tune good start for Ciara. Wednesday the video for her first single “Ride” premieres.

We love this verse were CiCi admits to going Hollywood for a minute, but is coming back to stake her claim. “I got a lil’ too prissy/ I didn’t expect ya’ll bitches to try to get me/ U got me,” she raps in the expletive-filled clip featuring The-Dream.

Ciara- Basic Instinct (U Got Me) from philthegod. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin