#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Mo'Nique's Brother Apologizes For Molesting Her On Oprah

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mo'Nique's Brother Apologizes For Molesting Her On Oprah





Oscar winner Mo'Nique  discussed with pictured above Barbara Walters in a Pre-Oscar interview about a very terrible and dark secret about her brother molesting her when she was a child and the history of her abuse. Her brother has since came forward, Mo'Nique's brother Gerald Imes had an interview on Oprah to admit and apologize for molesting Mo'Nique as a child.



“I’m sorry, Mo’Nique. I’m sorry. I betrayed everybody’s trust. I broke that trust. I broke that bond.”

He said he thought Mo'Nique was asleep when he committed the unthinkable. He gives insight into his ability to do these things:


“I started using cocaine, heroin, alcohol at the age of 11. I used these drugs to hide my own pain, to hide my own fears… The drugs allowed me and afforded me the opportunity to hurt my sister. I can only hope by coming forth today… that somewhere down the line. we can come back together as siblings. I understand your pain. I truly think, let’s share this together and move on.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin