#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "Why Did I Get Married Too?" New York Premiere

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Why Did I Get Married Too?" New York Premiere





The entire cast of Why Did I Get Married Too? was in attendance at last night NYC Red Carpet Premiere.  Older sister Rebbie attended the premiere with her baby Sis Janet Jackson. Along with Tyler Perry, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Tasha Smith, Jai White and many more. Why Did I Get Married Too?, will hit theaters on April 2ND.




Sharon Leal

Jai White and his beautiful wife Courtney



Pimp And A HO...nope just Co Co in her usual stripper Red Carpet Dress,  Ice T & Quinton Aaron oddly enough I like those shoes!


Rapper Fabolous

1 comment:

House Of Glitz said...

janet and reba look great!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin