#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Mo'Nique Oscar Acceptance Speech

Monday, March 8, 2010

Video: Mo'Nique Oscar Acceptance Speech


In case you missed it Video..Mo’Nique Oscar Acceptance Speech: First, I would like to thank the Academy for showing that it can be about the performance and not the politics. I want to thank Miss Hattie McDaniel for enduring all that she had to so that I would not have to. Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey because you touched it, the whole world saw it.

Ricky Anderson, our attorney of Anderson & Smith, thank you for your hard work. My entire BET family, my Precious family, thank you so much. To my amazing husband Sidney, thank you for showing me that sometimes you have to forego doing what’s popular in order to do what’s right. And baby, you were so right. God bless us all.










No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin