#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Another Kardashian Joins The Work Force

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Kardashian Joins The Work Force





 Little Kardashian joins the workforce.... Kendall Kardashian is the latest to join the already growing Kardashian money machine. If you're a Kardashian, you gotta work. Kendall Jenner, 14, just recently signed on to Wilhelmina Modeling Agency as a teen model and she already has a Forever 21 campaign.

While browsing the F21 aisles at the Westfield Topanga Mall, Kendall explains how she got the job:


"My mom came up to me one day and said, 'Kendall I got you a job.' I just got so excited. I love shopping at Forever. I love their clothes. I have another [shoot] for Forever 21 this week and I’m really excited for it." (Mama Kris is always so in charge,


When ask who does she look for advice about modeling Kendal quickly stated Kim, she gives me all the tips on posing.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin