#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Late Night Bombshell..Letterman Victim Of Extortion Plot!!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Late Night Bombshell..Letterman Victim Of Extortion Plot!!

Notes on A Scandal , David Letterman, admitted to being a dirty old man on Thursday that he had sexual relations with female members of his staff and was the victim of a $2 million extortion attempt because of it. Here’s what the 62-year-old star said on Thursday’s Late Show:

On giving a testimony: “This morning, I did something I’ve never done in my life. I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury.”

On admitting to engaging in sexual relationships with staff members: “My response to that is, yes I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would.”

On why he testified: “I feel like I need to protect these people – I need to certainly protect my family.” Robert Halderman, a producer for CBS, has been arrested for extorting Letterman. Radar reports he lived with the woman who Letterman was involved with. The affair happened before his son was born but Letterman was living with his wife-to-be at the time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin