#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Whitney To Oprah Bobby Was So Abusive!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Whitney To Oprah Bobby Was So Abusive!!

In Whitney Houston's two day interview with Oprah she revealed a lot. Whitney shared all her troubles, she took drugs, including cocaine and marijuana, with ex-husband Bobby Brown who was emotionally abusive during their marriage and at one point spit on her the singer said during an interview that aired Monday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Peep Video Below:

She described an episode after a birthday party for Brown that left her "horrified. He spit on me, in my face." She said their daughter, Bobbi Kristina, witnessed the incident, which left Houston "very hurt, very angry." "You put your marijuana, you lace it, you roll it up and you smoke it," Houston explained to Winfrey.

Houston told Winfrey that Brown wasn't physically abusive but "he slapped me once but he got hit on the head three times by me."

Houston also said Brown would smash and break things at their home.

"I had so much money and so much access to what I wanted," Houston told Winfrey. "I didn't think about the singing part anymore. I was looking for my young womanhood."

"He was my drug," Houston told Winfrey of Brown. "I didn't do anything without him. I wasn't getting high by myself. It was me and him together. We were partners." The couple married in 1992 and were divorced in 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor whitney

Anonymous said...

CRACKHEADS WILL SAY ANYTHING THESE DAYS.IS THERE NO HONOR BETWEEN CRACKHEADS THESE DAYS?????

Blog Widget by LinkWithin