#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Beyonce Fragrance Arriving This Spring!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beyonce Fragrance Arriving This Spring!!

Ever wondered how Sasha Fierce smells?? Here's your chance as if Beyonce didn't ravage enough senses with her Sasha Fierceness, come Spring 2010 you'll be able to smell like the diva as well. Celebrity fragrance factory Coty has landed a crown jewel in Beyonce, and will stock her scent in a deal that could field the singer up to $20 million over three years.

"While I love various perfumes, I haven’t found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance; one that’s reflective of my inner power.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin