#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Movie roles that stars turned down!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Movie roles that stars turned down!!

None of the stars who missed out on these lifetime roles are suffering they all have went on to do amazing bodies of work. Especially Will Smith He says,
You know, 'The Matrix' is a difficult concept to pitch. In the pitch, I just didn’t see it. I watched Keanu’s performance – and very rarely do I say this – but I would have messed it up.
We doubt that, also Vanessa Williams Gave up Monster Ball & Angelina Jolie missed out on Charlie Angeles, Tom Cruise and more. (Read Full List Click Now)
Vanessa Williams had a chance at becoming the first African-American actress to win an Academy Award, however that privilege went to Halle Berry for her portrayal of a struggling single mother in "Monster's Ball." She didn't want to play a prostitute. Jolie explains, I made my decision because: 1. I didn't watch the original TV series and 2. I don't get dressed up. Also, I'm probably not the best group person, so it didn't really suit my personality." Michael Madsen was originally offered the part of hitman Vincent Vega in "Pulp Fiction," a role that got John Travolta an Academy Award nomination for "Best Actor." Madsen had to turn it down because he was stuck in rehearsals for 1994's "Wyatt Earp,"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin