#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SWAGGER LIKE WHAT?...M.I.A. NAMES HER BABY "ICKETT"

Friday, March 6, 2009

SWAGGER LIKE WHAT?...M.I.A. NAMES HER BABY "ICKETT"

Story photo: M.I.A. Names Her Baby Boy
Why would you do this too your child??
And you thought "Apple" was a bizarre baby name.
According to Latina, rapper M.I.A. has named her newborn baby boy "Ickett." Her boy was born Feb. 11. Before giving birth, she blogged:
"MY EARLY STAGE LABOR KICKED IN AROUND 2 AM MY BABY WAS BORN WEDNESDAY (FEBRUARY 11), HE IS HEALTHY, FINE, BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER ON THIS PLANET, OF COURSE I'M HIS MUM!!!"
The "Paper Planes" rapper famously performed 9 months pregnant "Swagga Like Us" with Jay-Z , T.I., Lil Wayne and Kanye West at the Grammys Feb. 8 -- the same day she was due. Her kid is going to need years of THERAPY after this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah this is crazy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin