#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "Bean Pie Anyone?"...SNOOP DOGG JOINS THE NATION OF ISLAM!!

Monday, March 2, 2009

"Bean Pie Anyone?"...SNOOP DOGG JOINS THE NATION OF ISLAM!!

Bow wow, wow yippee yo, yippee yea..Snoop Dogg has announced that he has joined the Nation of Islam. The smoked out Newly Islam member, Snoop appeared at the annual Saviours’ Day convention in Chicago where he told reporters that he became a member of the religious group because he was “doing what’s right and representing what’s right.” At Sunday’s event, which featured a pre-recorded appearance by T.I., the host of MTV’s “Dogg After Dark” sat on stage while Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan gave a speech.

“I live how I’m supposed to live as far as doing what’s right and representing what’s right—that’s why I was here today,” said the Doggfather. “We’re doing a lot of wrongs among ourselves that need correcting.”

When asked if he had joined the movement he replied, “I’m already in the Nation, that’s why I’m here.

TO READ MORE ABOUT OUR MUSLIM BROTHER CLICK NOW

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin