#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Solange Tour Bus Crash; Deer Accident!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Solange Tour Bus Crash; Deer Accident!!

Girl are you Accident Prone?? I decided you are!! First that NyQuil overdose and now this….Solange Knowles narrowly escaped injury after her tour bus crashed into a family of deer.

Blogging on her Twitter page on Wednesday, the singer explained that she had been traveling to a gig at the 2009 Houston Rodeo last weekend when her bus careered off the road and slammed into a pack of deer.

“I’m on the phone baking like Betty in my bus bunk and CRASH.Thought I was dead, but turns out we ran into a family of deer,” Solange wrote.

“I can’t believe it. We’re all okay though! The guitar player flew out of the bunk and hurt his hand a little. I’m saying a huge prayer of thanks right now. God is good all the time!”

On a more somber note, Solange added that she felt

“really sad for the deer…one didn’t make it.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin