#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Hot 97 Presents The Metro PCS 5 Boro Takeover Tour!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hot 97 Presents The Metro PCS 5 Boro Takeover Tour!!

The Dream and Christina Millian who is also his new Boo!! Blondie hair looks like crap!!
Also since I'm one of the people who hate her hair Dream has released statements defending his new boo see below:

On everyone hating Milian’s new blonde hair The Dream: I don’t get it! Me and her had this conversation, “Like what the hell are they looking at? Like, maybe it’s something wrong with they computer screen and maybe Rasputia comes up every time they looking at you,” cause I don’t know, I have no idea. Like, I think something is wrong. When we go out the country they go crazy [for her]. I get back here, I read a blog— it makes no sense…That shit look good to me.

On whether Milian’s motives should be questioned The Dream: To clear this up, “Oh, she fuckin’ for tracks” and this shit, I be like these muthafuckas must be stupid. It’s a recession ain’t nobody got to fuck for tracks. We basically giving them away. There’s a clearance! When I started to really want to build my label, I went looking for her. I was like, where is she at? I need that person over here. She’s talented and she’s a good person. I met a lot of people. That’s what I told Johntá. We know a lot of people that ain’t good people. You don’t do that to good people.

Somebody needs to wash this boy mouth out with soap!!
Jazmine Sullivan and Lenny "The Barber

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin