#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CODE 10....MAN DOWN...KEYSHIA COLE SIS NEFFIE PREGNANT ...AGAIN!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CODE 10....MAN DOWN...KEYSHIA COLE SIS NEFFIE PREGNANT ...AGAIN!!

Train Wreck Neffie plug is stopped up again, pictured above is her and Ex-Crackhead/convict mom Frankie at 300 in the ATL over the weekend. Neffe who is the sister of Keyshia Cole is pregnant with her 5th child, and doesn’t seem to be too happy with her fiance’, soullow, for knocking her up again: She sat down with publisher, Jamie Foster Brown, in her Atlanta home. Neffe, along with her new man, wanna be rapper Soullow (pronounced so-lo), gave up the scoop on the unexpected pregnancy.
Newest Baby Daddy is the wanna-be Rapper w/LA hat
“I’m pregnant and I got an attitude with him and don’t want him to f***ing touch me right now—or ever,” Neffe told Jamie. “Because I—was not supposed to happen this way. Now I’m trying to figure this s**t out, ’cause I just had Jaylen.”
He also quickly said, “It’s good,” referring to the upcoming baby, but admitted, “We really try to protect ourselves. It just happened. “Regardless of how it happened, Neffe says that she’s a good mama. “ Neffie didn't know how far along in her pregnancy she was although Soullow said about 3 months.
I love children,” she said. “If you notice, I have six of them upstairs!” The new baby will be the couple’s first together and the fifth for Neffe. Her older children are Brianna, Christare, CiCi, Jaylen, and her ex-husband’s children, whom she is raising. Soullow also has children from previous relationships.
I'm sure BET will air every moment of this roller coaster relationship. Who are they kidding Neffie had 5 kids and he has another 3-4 kids and they want us to believe they used condoms??
This is what people like them do have a thousand kids and no plans on how to parent them. We have seen her skills on the show and she is WRECK!! . He's Super-Ignorant, I feel sorry for that Kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MESS!!

Anonymous said...

you got to be kidding me does anyone believe in birth contol!

Anonymous said...

GET A ROOM!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin