#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BEYONCE WANTS TO BE A GUITAR HERO!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

BEYONCE WANTS TO BE A GUITAR HERO!!

Spotted shopping on the Streets on NY over the weekend looking very Chic... Word on the catwalk is that Sasha fierce aka Beyonce would like for Guitar Hero to add her songs to their line-up of video games, following in the footsteps of Metallica and Aerosmith.

The singer is a big fan of the popular music simulator and insists she is better at rocking out on Guitar Hero than on the actual instrument. And she would jump at the chance to create a Beyonce edition of the game for her fans. Asked about the possibility of creating her version, she replied: “Definitely. I would love to imagine people playing to my songs.” But the R&B star admits her experiences with karaoke video games are less impressive: “I’ve actually played some karaoke games with the old Destiny’s Child songs. It’s so funny, because I don’t get great scores. I’m like, ‘How is that possible?’”

Read More Click Now
HOUSE OF GLITZ P.S.: I love the game myself so this would be cool!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!!

Anonymous said...

This would be cool, I agree

Chiara Popalopa said...

What song would you like to see featured?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS NOT COOL!!! CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT BEYONCE IS NOT A GREAT SINGER. SHE STILL IS THE GREAT WHITE HOPE.THERE ARE OTHER COLORED WOMEN YOU KNOW.SHE WOULD WIN AMERICAN IDOL HANDS DOWN BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE REAL SINGERS EITHER.

House Of Glitz said...

First I could see "I'm A survivor" as a guitar hero song. 2nd Beyonce is a Great Singer what are you smoking? This girl has put in work since 14 and still managed to stay humble. I pose the question to you who is a great singer then??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin