#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Kanye’s New Vibe Cover..!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kanye’s New Vibe Cover..!!

In all his arrogant glory Mr. West is in the building and graces the cover of the February issue of Vibe Magazine looking rather serious. The caption accompanying the picture reads “I am Rap”. Here's an excerpt:

Kanye on being deemed a violent person because of his paparazzi experience…

“I haven’t done anything violent. They make it seem like I actually went and hit the paparazzi. I haven’t. I was restrained. I’m good at restraining myself from committing violent acts. I know how to control my temper. That one paparazzo made it a bigger deal. I just put my hand up and he felt like he had more right to my personal space than I did. I put my hand up to stop him from shooting me.”

Read More (Click Now)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin