#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: IS this Mary J...Naw it's one of the Broke Housewives of ATL well airbrushed!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

IS this Mary J...Naw it's one of the Broke Housewives of ATL well airbrushed!!

Look who has came out from behind the foreclosure sign. Ne Ne of the ATL Housewives trying to get her Top Model on courtesy of celeb photographer, Derek Blanks. I got to get with this guy I want to be airbrushed to perfection. This is the Ne Ne I know (Click Now), this is an impostor. Nice work . Also word on the street Ne Ne will not be returning to the hit Bravo show The Real Housewives of Atlanta but getting her own show. A spin-off of her chaotic world. Although Ne Ne and her husband are among the unemployed she is my favorite, I mean who does not love a good "Ghetto train wreck" to get you laughing. To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics do look good

Anonymous said...

Love me some Ghetto Ne ne and these pic are great

Anonymous said...

Dere Blanks get's down wit his pics

Blog Widget by LinkWithin