#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: HEAD OF STATE...OBAMA XXX TOYS...(SUCH DISRESPECT)!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HEAD OF STATE...OBAMA XXX TOYS...(SUCH DISRESPECT)!!

I called timeout last week with the Obama Mania.I wanted to show just how far the craze had went and how sickening it had become but the thought of someone coming to my site and seeing a dildo on the front page was ehhh a bit strange. The Obama mania has reached it marketing ceiling in my opinion. They will go to any lengths (No Pun attended), to sabotage our Presidents image. I don't think anything else would amaze us; we have seen Obama slippers, t-shirts, baseball hats. Last night we saw Obama heroin and now we have the Obama sex toys. Now I have images of the Obama sex toys so if you would like to see this sickening piece of work but you will have to click into another site.

2 comments:

House Of Glitz said...

That's an understatement there are some very sick people out there

Anonymous said...

Gross!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin