#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "All My Ladies Who Are Independent" Kelly Fires B.F.F. Beyonce's Dad!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"All My Ladies Who Are Independent" Kelly Fires B.F.F. Beyonce's Dad!!

Struggling to make it as a solo artist Kelly Rowland has parted ways with her long-time manager and Beyonce's dad, Matthew Knowles. Rowland fired Knowles, who still manages the careers of his daughters Beyonce and Solange. In a statement released on Wednesday, Knowles said:
"After a very positive meeting between Kelly Rowland and myself, we have amicably agreed to end our professional relationship. My company, Music World, will continue to manage Destiny's Child as a group. As an artist Kelly has incredible talent and I only wish her the best. We will always be family first and foremost and as a dad I can only have love for Kelly." Kelly also released a statement: "Matthew Knowles has been a positive influence in my career. I have had great success under his guidance--both as a member of Destiny's Child and with my solo projects. Although we have decided to part ways professionally, the Knowles family and the entire Music World Entertainment team will always be my family."
Translation: (IN A TEARY VOICE) All you care about is your Daughters and not me, you have made millions in record sales between Destiny Child & Beyonce and people barley remember me. All I hear is Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, I'm going broke!! Read More (Click Now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to do what you got too do right!

Anonymous said...

She will be fine

Anonymous said...

Wow !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin