#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Diddy “James Bond” Audition Tape Video (”I Am King” Mini Movie)..!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Diddy “James Bond” Audition Tape Video (”I Am King” Mini Movie)..!!

This guy knows he loves himself. Diddy has spent $1 million on filming for an audition tape he hopes will bolster his chances of becoming the first black actor to play British secret agent James Bond. Also to promote his new fragrance KING, why he dedicates to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali & President-elect Barrack Obama.

The hip-hop mogul flew from New York to the South of France to shoot the footage.

“I would like to also announce that this is my audition tape for the next James Bond. I feel like I am best suited to be the next James Bond,” Diddy says in a video posted on his YouTube page.

“I’ve been out there getting my hustle on in Hollywood- I just landed a role on ‘CSI: Miami’. We have a black president and it’s time for there to be a black Bond.”

He adds, “I think the role could easily be played by a black actor, because the character created by Ian Fleming in the 50s has undergone a great deal of evolution and continues to be updated.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This man loves loves him self!!!

Anonymous said...

All this James Bond audition tape stuff is crap. Diddy made this video for his new fragrance, I AM KING. That’s all it is. The footage everyone’s talking about is nothing more than some stuff from his I AM KING photo shoot.

Check out the video here and you’ll know what’s going on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zByX8-lZENY

He doesn't just make it about him. It's about all of us!!! WE ARE ALL KINGS. Forget the rumors, go with Diddy…

Blog Widget by LinkWithin