#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: T.I. f/ Rihanna - ‘Live Your Life’.!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Video: T.I. f/ Rihanna - ‘Live Your Life’.!!

Watch the full premiere of T.I.’s new video for “Live Your Life” featuring Rihanna below. The video was directed by Anthony Mandler (”Disturbia”). This is the number 1 song in the country right now. And I know why this song is HOT!!

*********************************************************************************** Also here is T.I. On Chelsa Lately this is too funny she tries to ask him tough questions but he gets her ass..!! Only a comedian could get away with asking those questions. Anyone else and the interview would have been OVA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this song

Blog Widget by LinkWithin