#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: “Orgasms Get Better With Age,” Halle Berry Says..!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

“Orgasms Get Better With Age,” Halle Berry Says..!!

Orgasms get better with age, according to Halle Berry. “You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That’s all true,” the Oscar winning says in the November of Esquire. “In my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms. They’re much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn’t let a man control that. Not any more. Now, I’d invite them to participate,” she added.

“I’ve learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I’m not all about frequency - I favour intensity.”

************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: You go girl!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin