#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LIL WAYNE LIL BABY MAMA REVEALED!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

LIL WAYNE LIL BABY MAMA REVEALED!!

So Lil Gremlins fans have wondered out loud who is Lil Wayne's Lil Baby mama? Well it seems Radio personality Miss Info cracked the code and supplied us with the answers. Although I throw up in my mouth a little bit when I think about sleeping with Lil Wayne, I quickly gain my composer when I imagine my big pay day!! ( a milli, a milli, ya dig!!) Miss Info:

lol, I’ve seen quite a few photos of the mother of the future Tiger Woods of rap (not necessarily skill-wise, but cabalinasian-wise)…..and yes I know some folks think all Asians look alike, but some of those photos I’m getting in my email are of models from his videos etc.

Thanks to a savvy, connected missinfo.tv reader…..here is a real photo of Sarah. She’s very pretty and surprisingly un-glammed over for a rap star baby mama ; ) Lil Wayne, Lil son was born earlier this week in a hospital in Cincinnati.

*********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ; I guess this is what happens when you lick the rapper??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's cute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin