#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Esquire Names Halle Berry Sexiest Woman Alive!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Esquire Names Halle Berry Sexiest Woman Alive!!

Esquire magazine has named 42-year-old Halle Berry the Sexiest Woman Alive. Apparently they haven't seen me?? "I don't know exactly what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby,
I think I'll take it,"
says
Halle Berry, about her being named the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine in its November issue. Berry, who gave birth to daughter Nahla in March, says she can't claim the honor all for herself. "I share this title with every woman, because every woman is a nominee for it at any moment," she says.

Donning sexy T-shirts and little else in the photo spread, Berry says that sexiness isn't necessarily what is on the outside.

"Sexiness is a state of mind — a comfortable state of being," she says. "It's about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.
Read more (Click Now)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess!!

Anonymous said...

Good for her..!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin