#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Tyra Banks Poses as Michelle Obama in Harper's Bazaar ..!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tyra Banks Poses as Michelle Obama in Harper's Bazaar ..!!!

Our girl Tyra Banks pays homage to Michelle Obama in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar.

Clad in a slinky black shift dress and pearls, she poses next to a Barack Obama look-a-like in the White House.

"When Barack won the nomination, I just started bawling," Banks, 34, says in the issue (out August 19). "I started calling all these people, and everybody was talking to me like I was crazy.

They’re like, ‘Well, he hasn’t won yet,’ but I’m like, ‘Yes, he has, because he’s gotten this far.

"So what gives me tears is if Barack Obama wins, kids are going to say that a black man can be president, too,"

she goes on. “I think it will give so many people – black, Latin, Asian, even white people that feel forgotten – hope. I did not think I would see it in my lifetime, and I’m only 34.”

Of course, Barack (who turned 47 Monday) couldn't have done it without his wife, she says. Read more (Click Now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love tyra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin