#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SKELETONS OBAMA HALF BROTHER HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN IN AFRICA LIVING IN THE GHETTO.!!

Friday, August 22, 2008

SKELETONS OBAMA HALF BROTHER HAS BEEN TRACKED DOWN IN AFRICA LIVING IN THE GHETTO.!!

According to Italy’s Vanity Fair his slum two metre by three metre tin shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world. Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother - born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother, named only as Jael. He told the magazine:
I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist.” Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation. “If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed,” he said.
For ten years George Obama lived rough. However he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college. He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi. The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a
beautiful boy with a rounded head
Of their second meeting, George Obama said:
It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes

It was like meeting a complete stranger.”

“I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists.”

Read more (Click Now)

***********************************************************************************

HOUSE OF GLITZ: The brother almost acts as if OBAMA owes him something? I guess next they will track down his long lost DOG. He acknowledged him but I won't lie I think I would probably try to help my sibling especially since I'm running for President. So in essence this Article worked and got the response they were looking for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he needs to help his self!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree

Blog Widget by LinkWithin