#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DAMMM!!.. I MEAN GREAT LL COOL J SHOOT DOWN RUMOURS OF A DIVORCE..!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DAMMM!!.. I MEAN GREAT LL COOL J SHOOT DOWN RUMOURS OF A DIVORCE..!!

LL Cool J has been the latest whispers of a split from his wife of 14 years, When rapper turned actor LL Cool J stopped by the OK! offices on Monday morning, they ask him about the nasty online rumors that there's trouble in his marriage to his wife Simone. And the 40-year-old star said those reports couldn't be further from the truth.
"I promise you, I’m not breaking up," he told OK!. "Kill that rumor."
So what about the photos of him out and about without a wedding ring?
"To be honest with you, I’m getting my wedding ring upgraded,"
explained LL (Yeah right!), who just celebrated his 14th wedding anniversary on Aug. 7. "I’m getting it hooked up... She’s going to get hers upgraded too."
************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: Unfortunately once the whispers start it won't be long before it true. But either way Kudos for 14 years and ticking..!!

1 comment:

House Of Glitz said...

yeah she better keep a hold on this one...trust I'm waiting on his release date lol!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin