#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SERENA COVERS MENS FITNESS MAG..NAMED MOST SEXIEST ATHLETE ..!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SERENA COVERS MENS FITNESS MAG..NAMED MOST SEXIEST ATHLETE ..!!

Serena Williams, who is currently over in China for the Summer Olympics winning the Gold has been doing her thing this year. After winning numerous sports titles, Men’s Fitness names her as one of the ’sexiest female athletes in the world. In the September issue of Men’s Fitness, she says that she doesn’t think twice about being given this title. She’s a tennis athlete first and foremost.
“I have large boobs and a sizable a**, so I guess the title comes with the territory. But I just play tennis. I always try to look my best, even though it’s hard to look your best when you’re sweating, grunting, and making faces. I never look my best when playing.”
The September issue of Men’s Fitness hits newsstands August 18th nationwide. She also talks about what she looks for in a man, I guess Common doesn't have to read this since he already knows.
************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: Serena is looking awesome these days and taking titles left and right. She won her match in the Olympics so she will be bringing home the GOLD. And with a boyfriend like Common that will keep a smile on your face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking great

Anonymous said...

she looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

This is cool

Blog Widget by LinkWithin