#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LISA RAYE IS NOT DIVORCING HER CHEATING HUSBAND..!!

Monday, August 11, 2008

LISA RAYE IS NOT DIVORCING HER CHEATING HUSBAND..!!

Apparently Money is power, LisaRaye decided to stay with her cheating ass husband. Last seen Partying with Lil Kim and seeing the single life isn't all that huh??, LisaRaye has changed her mind. The “All of Us” actress was planning to divorce Turks and Caicos Premier Michael Misick, but now she’s moved back into his mansion. “It’s not that she would miss him, she would miss her position,” said our source.
“She’s grown accustomed to the lifestyle - the gifts, the cars, the status.”
The two have had problems since they wed in 2006. LisaRaye has been linked to former NBA star Gary Payton. In April, Misick was accused of raping one of LisaRaye’s friends, a claim he denied. Read More (click now)
*********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I guess those "All Of US" royalty checks and cutting it these days?...Trust me girl it's a recession I understand stay with the bank!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That a shame

Anonymous said...

WOW IT'S LIKE THAT?

Anonymous said...

Im not surprised

Anonymous said...

I would stay also..times are hard

lewis said...

I had no idea lisa was going through this, I e-mail her on myspace but she never wrote me back



go figure?

lewis said...

well I hopped on the lisa Raye celebrity Train and im going to ride it to the last stop, I dont know where it gonna stop but Im going along for the ride


all aboard !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin