#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WILL SMITH OPENING A PRIVATE SCHOOL THAT TEACHES SCIENTOLOGY CULT..!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WILL SMITH OPENING A PRIVATE SCHOOL THAT TEACHES SCIENTOLOGY CULT..!!!

OK so everybody and there Mama is opening up schools in this case there Daddy. Will Smith is investing $1 million in the construction and development of a private school near his Calabasas, California estate. “The academy will be run privately, and will include prekindergarten through grade 6. "Actor Will Smith is funding his own private school that will teach youngsters using an educational system devised in part by the Scientology cult. "Smith has been surrounded by rumuors that he is now a fully-fledged member of the Church of Scientology, due largely to his close friendship with the organization's star member, Tom Cruise.
"I am a Christian. I am a student of all religions. And I respect all people and all paths." "I don't necessarily believe in organized religion. I love my God, my higher power, but it is mine and mine alone, and I create my connection, and I decide how my connection is going to be," he added."
The scool is called the New Village Academy to visit there site (Click Now)
************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: AND YOU ARE WITH A CULT..(JK ..JUST KIDDING)..INTERESTING..!! "SNAP FOR THE KIDS"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess this is a good thing

Anonymous said...

whatever!!

Anonymous said...

YEP ...!! INTERESTING

Blog Widget by LinkWithin