#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ASHANTI MAXIM DECLARATION SHOOT..!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ASHANTI MAXIM DECLARATION SHOOT..!!!

Soul siren Ashanti plays it sexy in the June 2008 issue of Maxim. She’s promoting her new album, The Declaration, out June 3. Here’s a snippet of her interview: Your new album is called The Declaration. Would you like to take this moment to declare anything? Absolutely.
I’m declaring that I’m here. The album is a new sound for me. I found out so much about myself working with new people. Everything had kind of been in-house for me, so I was used to having a security blanket—like Linus from Peanuts with his blue blanket. I’m declaring that it’s been four years and a lot of people had questions, but I’m here, baby
.
See more pics & Interview (Click Now) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ; These are nice pics ..I hope her album does well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

nice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin