#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: T.I. SPEAKS TO BET I( FULL INTERVIEW)..!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

VIDEO: T.I. SPEAKS TO BET I( FULL INTERVIEW)..!!

T.I. did an interview with BET News’ Touré for a segment that aired Wednesday night. In the interview called “T.I. Speaks,” he talks about his arrest on weapons charges last year (”I gotta accept responsibility for myself.”), strengthening his relationship with God, being there for his family, and how the whole situation has changed him (”I’m calmer.”). *************************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I like T.I. as an artist but as a person I don't think he gets it and need therapy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, most of us need therapy

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, most of us need therapy

Anonymous said...

DIDO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin