#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CASTING CALL...VH1 is Casting SINGLE WOMEN to compete for the love of a former “I LOVE NEW YORK” Bachelor...!!!!

Friday, May 9, 2008

CASTING CALL...VH1 is Casting SINGLE WOMEN to compete for the love of a former “I LOVE NEW YORK” Bachelor...!!!!

I got this in my inbox not sure which bachelor it is yet they are being hush, hush for now. You can head over to VH1 for more detais.
Do you have MORE LOVE to give than NEW YORK?!!! One of the sexy and successful bachelors from the hit VH1 show, “I LOVE NEW YORK” is getting his chance to find true love. We are looking for beautiful women with big hearts and big personalities who will give this I LOVE NEW YORK alumni the love he deserves. · Do you have great looks and a great personality? · Are you a lover and a fighter? · Are you ready to find love and fame at the same time? · Are you over 21 years old? Casting closes on 6/5/2008
They are milking this shi!! to the end. Are we not yet tired of Flavor love, I love New York and by the way rumor has it she has another show coming out I Love NY in Hollywood these shows are obviously a big seller. You want your 15 minutes of shame/fame it's start now good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell I'm going to apply

Blog Widget by LinkWithin