#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LUDACRIS & CIARA TO HOST A BENFIT IN ATL FOR AIDS..!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

LUDACRIS & CIARA TO HOST A BENFIT IN ATL FOR AIDS..!!

How great is this Ludacris and Ciara are joining forces to raise money for AIDS research. On April 24, the rapper will host a $100-a-plate benefit at his new restaurant, Straits, in Atlanta. Afterwards, he and R&B singer Ciara will hit the Ralph Lauren store for an exclusive shopping event at Atltana’s Lenox Square Mall.
Athough Ludacris has been swamped recording a new album, he tells us, "I’m happy to take one day out of my busy schedule to handle my other responsibilities. “I want to touch the people before I get back on the music grind, and this is a way for me to do just that," he adds. "The community and making a difference will always be a part of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Read More (click Now) *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ; I wonder will they take my coupon at the resturant that day?? Anyway this is dope way to give back..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is nice!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin