#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KANYE BLOGS ABOUT BECOMING STRONGER SINCE MOM'S DEATH..!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

KANYE BLOGS ABOUT BECOMING STRONGER SINCE MOM'S DEATH..!!!

Kanye West opened up for the first time on his blog (kanyeuniversity.com) about what his life has been like since the sudden death of his mom Dr. Donda West on November 10, 2007. The rapper writes:
"I don't do anything I don't love anymore... I loved the flashing lights vid so it didn't matter 2 me if someone one else didn't. While people chase money I pursue happiness. So many people talk about their investments or how much money they have but there's so many rich people who spend a lot of that trying 2 buy a piece of happiness. If there's anything my mom taught me is to enjoy life. I just recorded my first verse in the last 6 months 2 days ago at BAPE's studio in Japan. It felt good and I was inspired. I absolutely lost my mind (in a good way) on the new Glow in the Dark tour. The constant hours of creating helped me 2 keep from losing my mind in a bad way. [Director] Chris Milk told me tragedy can produce great art and this is definitely true. I am a total madman now, up till 3 am every night, trying 2 fight pain, board-um, and uncertainty with creativity. All that said, life is good..... good as finding the perfect fabric for a simple one-button casual blazer with matching pants."
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: Sounds like he's still trying to heal..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does sound like he is still healing looks like he view life differntly now

Blog Widget by LinkWithin