#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: EXPLOSIVE : BOBBY BROWN NEW TELL ALL BOOK "WHITNEY HOUSTON MADE ME A CRACKHEAD"..!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

EXPLOSIVE : BOBBY BROWN NEW TELL ALL BOOK "WHITNEY HOUSTON MADE ME A CRACKHEAD"..!!

WITH an ex-husband like Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston doesn’t need enemies. In his upcoming autobiography, Brown blows the lid on his wildly dysfunctional marriage to the troubled, Grammy-winning diva, suggesting that she drove him into a nightmare of drug addiction here are some excerts from the book On Drugs :
“I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice,” Brown writes in “Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But,” out next month. “At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine.”
Bobby speaks about there marriage:
it “was doomed from the very beginning. Within the first year we separated, with several more to follow,” Brown writes. “I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children.”
About his infidelity & Affair with superhead:
“I am guilty of sleeping with other women . . . Women are always throwing themselves at you. I’m only human, so I would make the mistake and bite the hook sometimes . . . I let the testosterone take over.” One of his most public indiscretions was an affair with former exotic dancer Karrine “Superhead” Steffans. “Yes, I’ve slept with her,” he confesses. “Yes, I’ve spent several nights at her house. But she was only good for what her nickname stood for.”
Whitney reps were unable to be reach for comment. Read more (Click Now) *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ; WAY TO GO BOBBY...YOU JUST THREW HER UNDER THE BUS, most of this stuff we already knew he just offered all the slimy details..Anything for a dollar these days hope being a kiss and tell bitch pays off..!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable he is really putting all there business out there.

Anonymous said...

This is so great I hope it works.

Anonymous said...

LOSER!!!

Anonymous said...

This is crazy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin