#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TERRANCE HOWARD HUSTLES A RECORD DEAL..!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

TERRANCE HOWARD HUSTLES A RECORD DEAL..!!!

I guess it not that hard out there for a "Pimp" because Terrence Howard has secured a record deal with Columbia Records, reports EW. “The full name [of the project] is Terrence Howard Presents Me and the Band of Kings,” says a label rep. The debut CD “is slated for a fall release.” Terrence, 39, is currently starring in the Broadway revival of Tennessee Williams’ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Read More (Click Now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrence Howard is GQ. My husband and I are going to see Cat on A Hot Tin Roof for my B-day!! I will be in the front row sweating. Is anybody else hot?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin