#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WOW..!! THE JACKSON FIVE TOUR IS CONFIRMED AND YES THEY ARE BRINGING THERE WHITE BROTHER...!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WOW..!! THE JACKSON FIVE TOUR IS CONFIRMED AND YES THEY ARE BRINGING THERE WHITE BROTHER...!!!

WHEN MIKE WAS BLACK...!! JERMAINE JACKSON has confirmed rumors that THE JACKSON 5 will launch a reunion tour in 2008
“Michael will be involved. We feel we have to do it one more time. We owe that to the fans and to the public. “There’s been so much going on, getting over all the hurdles that we all were faced with during Michael’s trial. But we are stronger than ever.”
Say what you want I will be front and center to see a Black man who is now white...!!..It's like being at a circus with a talented clown or something..!!...This will surely sell out..Not to mention I got the "Moon Walk" down pack now.~~ read more (Click Now) ************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: ALTHOUGH I HAVE A THOUSAND JOKES I COULD SAY..."THIS JUST MIGHT WORK"..!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will go, that will be history.

Anonymous said...

I'M THERE

Anonymous said...

Definitely would be interesting..!!

Anonymous said...

I would like too see this

Blog Widget by LinkWithin