#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: USH-EKA BABY IS HERE....CONGRADS I GUESS??!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

USH-EKA BABY IS HERE....CONGRADS I GUESS??!!

Usher Raymond and his husband Man-eka Foster welcomed a baby boy on Monday night in an Atlanta hospital According to People.Com uggh ..This would be he/his 4th child. Usher Raymond V was born at 9:59 pm last night He weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz and is 21.5 inches long. The happy couple are "going back and forth" on a middle name for the baby. "I'm officially in the club," said an emotional Usher who told Ryan Cameron a local VJ for V-103 to say, "hey daddy," when he's out in the clubs.
Usher told Ryan he helped with the delivery. "I did it all, I did what I had to do," he said.
Usher and Tameka were married in a private ceremony on September 1st.Listen to live audio of Usher calling V-103 today. Listen (Click Now)
************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: DAM , DAM , DAM...!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all good for them..!!

Anonymous said...

YEP CONGRADS!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH//!1

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE hell is CONGRADS! The word in Congratulations!!! CONGRATS!!! Stop hatin and get a dictionary!!

Tameka is a beautiful normal sista maybe we should be happy for them!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy you are happy about there no bundle of joy. But I'm entitled to my own opinion. If I prefer to say Congrads instead of congratulations it's my pergoative. because I'm doing me sweetie. But as always I welcome your 2 cents. Please continue to show me mega love. Thanks for visiting the House of glitz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin