#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. SPEAKS STRAIGHT FROM HIS LIVING ROOM...SERIOUSLY..!!...SEE VIDEO!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

T.I. SPEAKS STRAIGHT FROM HIS LIVING ROOM...SERIOUSLY..!!...SEE VIDEO!!!

T.I. speaks straight from his living room in College park, looking like an old Pimp, T.I. has posted a video over at StreetCred.com thanking his fans, lawyers, and the judge in his case. He also tells fans not to believe everything they’ve heard in the news and that he’s working on a new album called Paper Trail as previously reported.
“I look forward to being exonerated on all charges. And I say that with the utmost sincerity,” said the rapper
. SEE VIDEO (CLICK NOW) ********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLTIZ: I SEE YOU PIMPIN...!!KEEP YOUR FANS INFORMED..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.I. GO SIT DOWN!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin