#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: GOOD LAWD RUMOR: HAS IT FANTASIA IS PREGNANT WITH YOUNG DRO-ZILLA CHILD...??!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

GOOD LAWD RUMOR: HAS IT FANTASIA IS PREGNANT WITH YOUNG DRO-ZILLA CHILD...??!!

Publicist-turned-blogger Jonathan "JJ" Jaxson claims Fantasia Barrino is pregnant with Young Dro's baby. None of my sources are confirming this one. So I'm going to have to file this one under YEAH RIGHT!!. READ MORE (CLICK NOW). Sandra Rose states she met Young Dro's girlfriend (below) at the Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash in Atlanta last month, and as you can see, he looks like his taste my Vary FAKE HAIR, CONTACTS E.T.C. (to be continued) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: I KNOW THIS IS JUST A RUMOUR IMAGINE THE KIDS!!! I KNOW I SCREAMED TOO...!!!!HOT MESS..!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST GROSS!!

Anonymous said...

These kids would be a mess for real..!!

Anonymous said...

funny

Anonymous said...

another ...ugh...!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin