#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CHRIS BROWN EXCLUIVE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

Thursday, November 8, 2007

CHRIS BROWN EXCLUIVE ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

chris new album exclusive was released yesterday with hits like "kiss kiss" also at the bottom of the page listen to 3 tracks off his new release you make the call. I think he's a talented kid. well he's 18 so I mean young man I had his last album which was good so I expect the same out of this one..!! *********************************************************************************** New Album cover: Chris Brown ft. Nelly & T-Pain (REMIX) (LISTEN) Chris Brown "With You" (LISTEN) Chris Brown ft. Kanye West Down (LISTEN) ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I LIKE IT..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice tracks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin