#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JANET JACKSON NEW WEIGHT LOSS BOOK,...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

JANET JACKSON NEW WEIGHT LOSS BOOK,...

Janet Jackson is writing a book about weight loss. The Grammy Award winner will chronicle her fluctuating weight battles in the currently untitled book. The guide will also include nutritional dieting tips.
“I’m writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain. “I’m really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself.” “I could not believe how big I was, how heavy I really was. I would see myself in the mirror, but I wouldn’t look too often. I didn’t want to get used to that image.”
. OK 1st let me start by saying I love Janet but if it's hard for me not to believe that there wasn't any surgery a.k.a lipo involved in her weight loss.
************************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: She's suspect on this one???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she just has great trainers, dont hate on my girl!!

Anonymous said...

not so sure ,, she's such a yo, you with her diet

Blog Widget by LinkWithin