#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW VIDEO: RIHANNA FT. NEYO HATE THAT I LOVE YOU & Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I.Am - Baby Love

Monday, September 24, 2007

NEW VIDEO: RIHANNA FT. NEYO HATE THAT I LOVE YOU & Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I.Am - Baby Love

Here’s the latest from Rihanna called “Hate That I Love You” featuring Ne-yo. This is the third single off of her hit album Good Girl Gone Bad. One of my personal favorites from the Album...Hot one!!! ******************************************************************************** This is the 2nd single off her Debut Album "Her Name Is Nicole" scheduled to be released in Novemember. The former Pussy Cat doll is ready to step into the role of solo artist. I like Nicole so I think she might have a shot at a decent album.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin