#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Music: Remix "The end Of Time"..Justin Timberlake Ft. Beyonce

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Music: Remix "The end Of Time"..Justin Timberlake Ft. Beyonce

Check out this duet to Justin Timberlake’s “Until the End of Time” featuring Beyoncé. This is the remix to the original track, which can be found on FutureSex/LoveSounds. It’s a nice slow jam, but nothing grand but a nice groove. I like the song regardless so this is just a bonus.Imagine the video! LISTEN NOW: Justin Timberlake f/ Beyoncé - “Until the End of Time”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about it, I wonder if it is a good song

Anonymous said...

I heard about it, I wonder if it is a good song

Anonymous said...

LOBR IY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin