#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: PUSSY CAT'S DOLL, NICOLE SCHERZINGER FT. T.I. - WHATEVER YOU LIKE..!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

VIDEO: PUSSY CAT'S DOLL, NICOLE SCHERZINGER FT. T.I. - WHATEVER YOU LIKE..!!

********************************************************************************* Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, debuts her video for her first solo single, “Whatever You Like,” featuring T.I. and produced by Polow Da Don. I must admit, I like the song and Dammn she's all in T.I.'s grill, I like the Pussy cat doll so I'm sure the album will be on the same line based on this song., the video is simple and has a bathhouse-type theme. She looks excellent and her body is going off in the video. ********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: HOT ONE...!! GO NICOLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the video

Blog Widget by LinkWithin